Professionals, who have already completed a bachelor’s degree, will gain a solid, applied foundation in computer programming, statistics, and intellectual disciplines. The curriculum is designed to provide a framework for using data to better understand and proficiently interpret research results. This certificate is applicable to decision-making in many industries and sectors.
To be eligible for admission, a student must:
- Have a bachelor’s degree from an accredited four year institution with a minimum GPA of 2.50.
- Admissions meeting with the Director of Undergraduate Evening Studies.
- Submit a Furman University Application for Admission and $35 application fee.
- Submit official transcripts from all institutions attended.
- Submit a copy of an updated resume.
Post-baccalaureate students are not eligible for scholarships, state or federal financial aid. Tuition is calculated per credit hour.
Upon successful completion of the 18 credits required for the certificate, a student will be awarded the Postbaccalaureate Certificate in Data Analytics. The certificate award and course credits earned appear on official Furman University transcripts. Program graduates will receive a certificate diploma.